Friday, April 27, 2012

instagramin

I feel like I need to apologize for not posting anything for over a week but I dont have any followers (if any at all) so no lol. /criescozofghostblog. but anyway I have nice pictures and things to say so w/e. let me start out with last week. I had jury duty to go to and yes it was horrible, and yes I made it to the second stage that everyone dreads but thank god I wasn't chosen to be a juror for that case. I lasted a total of three days in the juror choosing process which I think is a horrible process to go through btw.
<-- just stuff I took with me for those days at the courthouse.

view from the 11th floor of the LA courthouse.
after my horrid week I was able to go to the cherry blossom festival. I missed the dolldelight fashion show by a few minutes :/ but I was still able to see my two friends, one whom participated in the fashion show and I got to take pictures of :'D still waiting for those pictures to be developed so that I can post them! look out for that!
here are some pictures from that event i took with my phone hehe.

got to touch some koi gish at the festival and took a silly photo of min and shannon haha.
will stop here im tired  :0.

No comments:

Post a Comment