Tuesday, May 8, 2012

mini update.

im fighting to keep this blog active and interesting? I have a product review I have yet to post. my dad just passed away this past friday so things have been really hard for me and my family. I still can't believe it and im trying to move on as much as possible, I feel that this blog can help me stay sane. so i'll put up my review maybe later today or tomorrow. there are still a lot of things im going to busy with my family that has to do with funeral stuff. yesterday I went to a cemetery for the first time in my life and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I already cried my eyes out as much as I had to so everyday that goes by I feel more peace which is important. believe it or not im happy that my dad is now resting and not suffering anymore even though he went really fast without any warning; He was a very strong man healthwise, he had diabetes but that didn't slow him down one bit. I'll end it here before I ramble more lol.

if you read this than I thank you and hope you will find my posts somewhat interesting? :'D
I know this blog might seem like it's all over the place and I apologize for that. any feedback
would be appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. keep at it sweetie x

    having a blog and having a place to keep your thoughts is very theraputic x

    Natali xox
    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete