Friday, September 7, 2012

Jewelmint Birthday?

So this morning I woke up to an email from jewelmint,
they gave me a free credit! I assume it's for my birthday which is tomorrow!
and im having a hard time choosing a piece from their current sept collection.
also don't know if I should wait and keep the credit for when they bring back that lion cuff I really wanted. anyway here are my top picks and I don't know what to get want to help me choose?


After Dusk Ring

Champagne Collar

Raven Talon Ring

Noir Collar

which one should I choose?
are you a part of jewelmint?
what are you fav pieces? :D
Hope someone replies and subscribes!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about Jewelmint, but I do love the nude collar! Would look really cute I guess, depending on your everyday style :)
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete