Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HM+

So just saw on fb that HM will be re-releasing their plus sized line as HM+ from sizes 14-24.
this excites me and I'll have to go check out the whole collection at the actual store since on the website there are only a few pieces displayed.
being a size 14 myself I had trouble finding some clothes in my size sometimes.
especially blazers. I really still want a good blazer,
and am working my but off to get to a size 12.
ultimate goal size is a 7 .

so back to the spring collection
what immediately caught my eye was this


Fine-knit, double-breasted cardigan
in a blazer style with gold buttons and front pockets.



comes in black too.
it looks comfy and I love the style/cut
and the buttons! very nice and structured.
can't wait to see the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment